Our Code of Conduct
When working with asbestos, and other harmful materials in the Bay Area, it is important to ensure that all employees within ERI consistently adhere to a safe work ethic. As importantly, we insist that employees conduct themselves in a respectful manner, at all times, with each other and our clients.
The ERI Code of Conduct was created to assure our clients that our employees are held to the highest standards of behavior. ERI is dedicated to conducting its business consistent with this Code of Conduct and will continue to be guided by the following principles and ethics:
- We will conduct all business with our clients, sub-contractors and suppliers with fairness, honesty and integrity.
- We will always be truthful, straightforward and accurate in our conduct and communication.
- We will treat each other, our clients and our business associates with respect.
- We will, at all times, comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In the interest of protecting our clients, employees, and the environment, we will never take short cuts, bend the rules, or be negligent.
- We will consistently apply diligence, perseverance, attention to detail and good work habits to ensure quality workmanship.
- We will take pride in our service and earn the respect and esteem of those we serve.
- We will only make realistic commitments and follow through on the commitments we make.
- We will be responsive and prompt in all business dealings within and outside the company.
- We will accept responsibility for our own actions or in actions and take prompt, constructive steps to correct mistakes. Further, we will take appropriate steps to adjust our work practices and training to ensure similar mistakes do not reoccur.
- We will build upon our capabilities through continuous learning and teaching.
- We will remain open to constructive feedback and suggestions from those with whom we conduct business.
- We will cultivate an organization that actively encourages us to be our very best, always.
- We will hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of corporate responsibility and reject behaviors inconsistent with this code.